Sunday, September 25, 2011

Another intro video!

In my last post, I put up a youtube video of the Introduction during the first home game. In that video you couldn't see what what up on the jumbotron so Friday night I took a video of the Jumbotron during the introduction. This is what they play before every home game!


Kev said it was pretty awkward filming this video, but it turned out pretty neat, and it is way less embarrassing than the team's video from last year!

I also put a tab at the top of this page that has links to different webpages so you all can follow Kev and the team! It is a beautiful day here today, so I'm about to go head out on a run and then get this apartment clean before Kev comes home from the game tonight! Tschüss!

1 comment:

Laira said...

So Kev, I like the wind blowing in your hair part...very Fabio LOL :D