Saturday, December 3, 2011

Only in Europe...

Only in Europe would they combine these two promotions at a professional hockey game: Strippers and 5 Euro Jager deals for Men's night and selling moustaches for the "Movember" charity.
Yep, those are freezer bras the strippers are getting down to! The one on the right bent over at one point to let the other chick lick her fishnet covered booty. In addition to kissing eachother when they were stripping on the ice between the first and second periods. That's right, one intermission of Freezer strippers wasn't enough for the night! Did I mention they chose this game to hand out 100 free tickets to the local international school? I can't say those moms were impressed! I personally don't mind the strippers, they are quite entertaining especially when they grabbed a guy from the stands and took off his shirt. However, it doesn't seem to me like the greatest management to have this going on the same night they are trying to raise money for charity. One promotion may overshadow the other, don't ya think? Oh well, at least I get to look forward to ladies' night in January, bow chicka wow wow!!!!

I don't have time to post more but I couldn't stand not letting you all see these festivities! If that photo isn't enough, here's one more to get ya going! Tschüss!
Get it girrrl!

No comments: