Sunday, January 8, 2012

My luck with rookie sport experiences

A couple summers ago I lived in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and was able to play my first ever round of golf on beautiful courses at the Sea Pines Resort. The view looked like this:

Kev got to play here too!
Well, in a couple weeks, we are taking a vacation to Austria, where I will ski for the second time ever. In Kitzbühel. Which is only one of Austria's most well known winter sport resort towns, home to the annual world cup ski races. With views and skiing that look a little something like this:


The ski resort at night
According to Wikipedia, we will have, "56 cableway and lift facilities and 168 kilometres of slopes available as well as 40 kilometres of groomed cross-country skiing tracks."  Needless to say, I am an extremely lucky girl to be able to have my first golf and skiing experiences at such amazing locations! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Tschüss!

No comments: