Sunday, October 9, 2011

Circus Krone

Yesterday, Kev got to head over to a teammates house and have a feast for the Canadian Thanksgiving. Can you believe that they told me I wasn't allowed to come since I'm American?? That's because they didn't, I couldn't go because I had plans to go to the Circus with Hans and his dad. Circus Krone is Europes largest and oldest circus, so knowing that, I was pretty friggin excited! Circus Krone is based in Munich, but they are currently on a summer tour through Germany. The circus has animal trainers and performers from 14 different countries. I'll let the pictures do the rest on this one!


 
 


 

 


Kevin left this morning for a little road trip. The boys flew this morning to their game against the Straubing Tigers and they will fly tomorrow to get to Köln for a game on Tuesday. A few of the girls and I may be going to the Red Hot Chili Pepper concert tonight, but we aren't sure yet! Have a great start to your week everyone! Tschüss!

No comments: