Wednesday, October 12, 2011

RHCP!!

Kevin just got back at around 4 this morning from a three day road trip with 2 games. The boys won their game on Sunday 6-5 and lost 4-3 on Tuesday. Kev had his first point in regular season games with an assist Sunday night. With the boys out of town for a few days, us girls didn't want to be lonely so Sunday night we got some tickets to the Red Hot Chili Peppers at the O2 World Arena (the arena the boys play in). We scored pretty awesome seats for getting our tickets the day of the show and the Chili Peppers put on a pretty amazing performance! I was also lucky enough to get a text from Bea during the show saying I didn't have to come nanny the next day. Which obviously meant I got to give in to a few extra drinks with the girls!

Since the boys had a long road trip, Shannon and I made them a pretty epic brunch today complete with chocolate chip banana pancakes! So delish! I have had all week off so far so it is back to work for me tomorrow. Kev has an away game on Friday and then they are finally back home on Sunday for a game. I can't wait to see him play again!

At the beginning of next month, Kev has a week long break in the season so we have started looking for places to take a vacation for 4 or 5 days! The Scherenbergs recommended Barcelona to us and Italy is also at the top of our list! Any suggestions??

I'll just leave you with some pics from our concert (And Laira, a vid for you!)! Tschüss!

Cat and Shan with serious moves
 


 


No comments: